Terms and Conditions
Unless the customer has another valid written agreement with Go Seek, the following terms and conditions of online sales apply to and govern all sales made through the Go Seek website (https://www.goseek.com.au).
By purchasing Go Seek products through the Go Seek website, you agree to the terms below.
“Business Day” means Monday through to Friday, excluding public holidays in Australia. “Delivery” means standard Go Seek shipping to, and arrival at, the delivery address specified in your order form (which delivery address must comply with clause 4(b) below). “Products” means Go Seek products and or accessories that are available for purchase from the Go Seek website at the time of your order.
“Shipment” means the period from the time the Product is ready to be loaded on transport for the purpose of Delivery, until the Delivery of the Product.
“You” means the purchaser of the Product, as identified in the Go Seek login form on the Go Seek website.
2. Product Prices
Product prices are given inclusive of GST and exclude Delivery charges.
Online Shop Quoted Savings
Savings listed on any product or accessory listed on the Go Seek website (https://www.goseek.com.au) are calculated based on the listed price being compared to the full “Retail Price” of brand new products.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Go Seek, as evidenced by Go Seek’s acknowledgment as an automatically generated receipt from the website . Go Seek reserves the right to restrict the number of items that You may purchase. The Products are offered for sale only to persons who can make legally binding contracts.
- Go Seek will make all reasonable efforts to process the payment of Your order within 1 (one) Business Day of receiving Your order. Orders placed on the weekend or on a public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next Business Day.
- Go Seek reserves the right to discontinue Products without notice.
- If your order is for a Product that is out of stock, Go Seek will notify You and offer the option of a substitute Product (which may be a different price) or cancellation of Your order. If you choose to take a substitute Product, you order will be amended and a new acknowledgment will be sent to you by Go Seek.
- Provided your delivery address complies with clause 4(b), Go Seek will make all reasonable efforts to deliver Your Products within 14 days, or the time stipulated in Your order form. If Go Seek is unable to deliver Your products within the specified time for any reason, it will notify you of any expected delay and offer the option of a substitute Product (which may be a different price) or a refund of the payment made. If You choose to take a substitute Product, Your order will be amended and a new acknowledgement will be sent to you by Go Seek. Order status can be checked by logging in with your account information onto the online shop, If You have any additional queries regarding your order please contact Go Seek on 0411976794.
- Go Seek will only deliver to an address within Australia. Go Seek will not deliver to PO boxes.
5. Shipment and Risk of Loss
Go Seek will ship according to its standard commercial practice. Risk of loss and damage to all Products will pass to You upon Delivery. Title to all Products will pass to You upon the later to occur of Delivery and when payment in full has been received from You for the Products.
6. Freight Damage Notification
Notice of transit damage must be made to Go Seek on 0411 765 764 within 48 hours of delivery of the Product.
Payment must be made in full using the Go Seek Online Store approved electronic payment system at the time of placing Your order. Incomplete or partial payment will not be accepted.
9. Statutory Consumer Guarantees
- Go Seek acknowledges that the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 contains statutory consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded. For example, consumers can rely on a guarantee that: goods are of acceptable quality and are reasonably fit for purpose; and
- services will be provided with due care and skill and are reasonably fit for their purpose.
These Terms and Conditions are not intended to exclude or restrict these guarantees.
10. Go Seek Warranty
- In addition to the rights in clause 9 above, Go Seek products sold at the Go Seek website are new and carry a Go Seek warranty against faults and manufacture when used in normal domestic use for the period stated in the table in the Warranty section of the Go Seek website, as updated from time to time. In non-domestic use Go Seek limits the voluntary warranty to 6 months.
- If Go Seek receives notice of faults due to a manufacturing fault during the warranty period, Go Seek will repair, replace or refund the product at no charge and at Your option. A refund will only be provided upon prompt return of the Product to Go Seek. This warranty excludes damage caused by misuse or neglect by You, incorrect installation by You, no fault found with the Product or work carried out by anyone other than an authorised Go Seek Service Agent.
- Go Seek will replace or issue a refund for Go Seek accessories purchased from this website at no charge, if found to be inadvertently misrepresented due to error in detail or specifications.
- You must provide evidence of purchase in the form of your receipt to authenticate your warranty.
- The benefits to you given by the Go Seek warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under a law in relation to the goods or services to which this warranty relates. In Australia, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Without limiting clause 9 or 10 e) above Go Seek or any of its officers, employees or agents shall have no other liability or responsibility to You in contract, tort, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising from:
- Your use of the Product; or
- Your use of the Go Seek website or any linked web site (nor does Go Seek accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through the Go Seek website or any linked web site), save to the extent that such loss, claim or injury arises from the negligence or wilful misconduct of Go Seek, or any of its officers, employees or agents; and
- Go Seek or any of its officers, employees or agents will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising from the misuse or neglect by You, incorrect installation by You, or work carried out by anyone other than an authorised Go Seek Service Agent on the Product, including the use of the Product other than according to its written instructions and any product safety labeling or warnings provided with the Product.
11. Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
In addition to the mandatory statutory rights available to customers under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other applicable consumer laws, Go Seek will issue You a refund if Go Seek has provided its written consent and:
- the order is cancelled prior to the Shipment of the Product; or
- the Product is returned within 30 days of purchase without being opened or damaged and in a re-saleable condition. Collection charges apply depending on the date and place of collection. Go Seek may deduct reasonable collection charges from the amount to be refunded. Products or parts will not be accepted for return or credit without Go Seek’s written consent.
12. Customer Service Support
If You have any queries regarding your Go Seek Online Store purchase order, Your Product or warranties, returns or refunds, or if you need support for your Product, please contact Go Seek on 0411 765 764.
- These Go Seek website Terms and Conditions, and any disputes arising in connection with them, are governed by the laws of Australia.
- Go Seek will not be liable for any performance delays or for non-performance of any obligation under these terms and conditions due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including forces of nature, industrial action and action or inaction by a Government Agency.
- You must not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Go Seek website Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of Go Seek.
- Provisions of these Go Seek website Terms and Conditions which by their nature extend beyond the conclusion or termination of any sale will remain in effect until fulfilled.
- Please be aware that your use of the Go Seek website, and other parts of the Go Seek website, are also subject to the website disclaimer. Any provision of this document which is unenforceable or partly unenforceable is, where possible, to be severed to the extent necessary to make this document enforceable, unless this would materially change the intended effect of this document.
- Your purchase of the Products will constitute your acceptance of these Go Seek website Terms and Conditions. The Online Store Terms and Conditions are effective as at the date specified above and may be amended by Go Seek from time to time. Amendments to these Go Seek website Terms and Conditions will be published on the Go Seek website
14. Digital Services
b. This Service is available to users of all ages. However, users under the age of 18 must ensure that a parent or legal guardian understands the terms and conditions relating to this Service and agrees to allow such user to use the Service.
c. Users will need certain equipment to make use of the Service and to access the content made available for download (“Content”). Users are responsible for providing the hardware and software necessary to access and use the Services and to make use of downloads made available through the Service. Go Seek makes no guarantee that the Content will be compatible with all hardware and software systems and reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion as to the format(s) in which the Content is made available. Users are responsible for backing up their hardware and Go Seek shall not be required to replace any downloaded Content which is lost by users.
d. There may be Content available through the Service which certain users consider offensive or otherwise objectionable. We will endeavour to identify such Content (e.g. by using ‘explicit’ tags) but by using the Service you accept that Go Seek (and ifs affiliated companies) shall have no liability to you in relation to Content which you may find offensive or otherwise objectionable.
15. License and Usage
a. Downloads of Content are made available through the on the basis of a licence to users. It is a condition of downloading Content that users accept these Terms and Conditions and the licence applicable to the use of the relevant Content. The licence permits user to make use of the Content downloaded for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Users are expressly prohibited from copying, making any reproduction of, re-selling or renting any Content downloaded and may not authorise the use of such Content by any third party.
b. Downloads of Content may include security technology which ensures that the Content may only be used in accordance with the usage rules under which the Content is made available, which usage rules Go Seek reserves the right to amend at any time. Where such technology is used user are prohibited from circumventing, or attempting to circumvent such technology or assisting any third party in doing the same.
c. Go Seek may watermark Content made available for download. We may store the information used to watermark the Content together with information concerning your download of the same. You agree that we may disclose this information to third parties for the purposes of tracing copyright infringements.
d. Any rights to make burns or copies of Content and/or to transfer the same onto portable devices (and any other usage rights granted) shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any copyright of other right in the Content.
16. Intellectual Property
a. The Content made available for download on the Service is protected by national and international intellectual property laws.
b. As between Go Seek and users of the Service all intellectual property rights in and to the Content shall be the exclusive property of Go Seek and/or its affiliated companies. Accessing the Service and downloading Content will not grant to any user any copyright ownership interest in the Content and/or any trade marks incorporated in the Service and/or featured on the Website.
c. Users may not attempt, represent, or purport to transfer to any third party any rights of ownership in or to any of the Content.